Just before CES gets under way, Ryan Shrout and Patrick Moorhead discuss the security concerns around the Meltdown and Spectre vulnerabilities and how all parties involved might be affected. Apple, Dell, and Lenovo also make an appearance.
- Meltdown and Spectre security analysis
- Will Intel be affected financially? Will AMD take advantage of the controversy?
- Apple's $29 battery replacement solution
- Dell's updated XPS 13 might have solid appeal
- Lenovo mass updates its X, T, and L series notebooks
Subscribe to stay up to date with The Tech Analysts!