Patrick Moorhead and Ryan Shrout sit down to talk about some important movement in the technology markets, starting with the availability of the Apple HomePod. The impact that AMD's new leads at the Radeon group are debated, how cryptocurrency mining continues to hammer the PC market, Intel's decision to not push Kaby Lake-G for gaming, and Qualcomm's new announcements around 5G and RF in China are all discussed.
- Expectations for Apple HomePod
- AMD hires Mayfield and Wang to lead Radeon division
- Coin mining impacts on component pricing and secondary markets
- Kaby Lake-G for gaming?
- Updates on Intel and AMD around Spectre and Meltdown
- Qualcomm push Chinese markets forward with 5G and RF announcements
Subscribe to stay up to date with The Tech Analysts!